A road closure of 4th St. E is being planned in order to convert existing overhead power lines to underground.
This road closure is scheduled to start on Monday, May 13th, 2019 and last through July 31st, 2019.
This work could happen in the following two phases:
Phase 1 (In red on attached map)
• Only the west bound lane of 4th St. E between 2nd Ave. and Bryce Lawn Dr. will be closed
• 5/13/19 through 7/31/19
Phase 2 (In orange on attached map)
• This phase will close both westbound and eastbound lanes of 4th St. E between 2nd Ave. and Fraternity Ln.
• Bryce Lawn Dr. will also be closed from 4th St. E headed north to the first Bryce Lawn Apt. parking lot entrance
• The Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity lot will be accessible from the east bound lane of 4th St. E.
• Starting date is TBD but this phase will last through 7/31/19